- How to locate Dell Battery Part Number?
- How to locate Dell Laptop Model Name?
- How to Search efficiently on DellLaptopBattery.co.uk?
Dell Battery Part Number Identification
Make sure the Dell laptop is unplugged and turned off, and that
the Dell battery has cooled.
Flip the Dell laptop upside down. Push the Dell battery latch to the left "unlock" position. While holding the latch in this position, slide the Dell battery out of the computer.
Look for the serial number that is printed on the label on the back of the Dell battery. The serial number will be a combination of some letters and numbers that more conspicuous.
For you convenience, please refer to the pictures below to see an example for a T54FJ part number:
Laptop Model Name Identification
This is the easiest and the most direct way of locating the Model Name/Number of your device. Follow the steps given below to get your model as well as product number:
In most of the laptops, the label containing the information is located on the lower side of the device. To locate it,
first of all, unplug the laptop from any AC cable and shut it down.
Reverse your laptop and keep it in a safe place.
On the base of the laptop, you may see a label where an icon of your computer manufacturer is printed.
Example 1: On the bottom of screen edge or near the keyboard
Example 2: The label on the back of the laptop
Example 3: On the "Power on" boot screen
Efficient Search Method
After knowing your Dell Laptop Model Name or Dell Battery Part Number, you can search directly on our website.
- There is no need to type the word "Brand"(eg Dell, etc.) or "battery" in your search. This search function is for exact match only.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly, or try more general or different keywords.
- Try to broaden your search by using fewer keywords.
- If you still have not found the model you want, please Click here to fill in the form for help. We will reply to you as soon as possible.